Saturday, December 11, 2010

Old Post That I Found :-)


Sorry! I have been so MIA for the last bit of my travels. I have had so much work here, and it is not the type of work I'm use to doing. This work is more analyze this story point out yet theme etc stuff, which I haven't done since maybe high school!

Anyway, my life so far has been okay. We made a great thanksgiving dinner for the 15 Americans and certain Danish guests. It was a very long day to say the least. I got out of class at 1, home by 2:30 and didn’t leave the kitchen until 7 or 8. It was one of the best thanksgivings I’ve cooked (it was also my first without my family). Now I can honestly say I am ready to head back to America and unwind. I really missed greens at thanksgiving this year. I didn't even try to look for them in Copenhagen. This week I also learned that I might trust people too much or I'm too open. I'm not sure what I learned but I know it was something important haha. 

Overall, I wouldn't change anything about my time here but it's really time to go. Thankfully probably isn't the right word but it will have to do, I leaving the 18th. I think I'm finally a little homesick but I'm sure it will fade after Xmas and then I'll have to go back to Wooster. I just really want to sleep in my own bed and see my family and friends at woo.
Back to the present, on Friday I am going to see the little mermaid finally and then possibly planning a trip to Germany to use my rail passes. On Saturday, it's family day so I will be heading up to hamlets Castle to see a Christmas market! Maybe I'll actually complete some souvenir shopping? (Of course, I will be doing some serious work of the weekend...yay finals)

I think that's it. If I have time, I might write another post about Jul/ Danish Xmas

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment